Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where I Live

For my first three weeks here I will be living with this family. They are awesome! I don't have pictures of all of them, but at least you'll get the picture of where I live.

DSC_0076.JPG

My room and bed. I share it with the youngest son (only the room, not the bed).

DSC_0089.JPG

Behind the house- the laundry line!

DSC_0321.JPG

The steps to the upstairs.

DSC_0091.JPG

The bathroom.

DSC_0111.JPG

Why invest in expensive fencing material? Just put some broken glass bottles up!

DSC_0189.JPG

This is the mother of the family.

DSC_0169.JPG

This is the youngest daughter. She doesn't usually carry around a ghetto-boom, but we dressed up like gangsters one night...

DSC_0213.JPG

The oldest daughter with the oldest son.

DSC_0276.JPG

This is Snoopy...

DSC_0315.JPG

He is a noble dog.

DSC_0324.JPG

This is where he lives

DSC_0104.JPG
Fish is the new chicken. Bon Apitite =)

1 comment:

leslie said...

Do you share the bed with the youngest? How old is he?
And the last picture was sick, in the bad way, not the cool hip way.
Anyway, beautiful pictures, of course :)
I love the stairs, I would like to have stairs like that where I live.